[Public-List] 50th Anniversary Parade Boat Dress

Arthur Chotin via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Mon Aug 11 06:41:49 PDT 2014

Hi,

I just wanted to take this opportunity to thank John and all those who
were involved in putting on what was for me, my crew and passengers, a
marvelous celebration. Not only was it beautiful to watch from the water
(not to mention thrilling to participate in) but what a show for those
on shore (told to me by many who visited the boats at the NSHOF.)

And how helpful all Albergers were in helping us (and others) dock and
raft. What a great group.

Yes the boats are fabulous but so are the people!!

Thanks again for a memorable weekend.

Arthur
Kinship III (178)
--