[Public-List] Reuters video of Old Timers & A-30s

Randy Katz via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Tue Aug 12 12:19:51 PDT 2014

Hey, what a great video of a great old boat! Thanks for sharing this. Also,
I very much appreciate and am inspired by the "old folks" aspect: it's good
to see the elders still at it on the water.

The last shot--backing out of a slip with complete confidence, if not
precision.... as per recent exchanges on the email list. Masterfully done.

It's terrific to be part of such a fine crew!

Best Regards,

Randy Katz
#249 Simple Gifts
Bellingham/Seattle