[Public-List] reversing

Kris Coward via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Sat Aug 9 10:01:13 PDT 2014

On Sat, Aug 09, 2014 at 09:52:02AM -0400, Gordon Laco via Public-List wrote:
> Kris, when we were in Toronto for the Syronelle we did three 360's behind your boat at QCYC to show off to Janice of Little Wing just to prove its easy.

I'm going to take that comment as verification that the space behind my
slip is such a tight place, that it's actually a meanungful
demonstration to do 360s (in forward) back there.

I'm also going to stop wondering now about the letters missing from my
transom ;)

-K

--
Kris Coward					http://unripe.melon.org/