[Public-List] Lists & pictures

Greg Dawson via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Wed Dec 3 18:55:06 PST 2014

Gentlemen!!

let us not forget who we are before we go down the road of keel Hauling over the issue of pictures or no pictures.

We are (to my mind) an odd group of individuals who happen to be passionate about a few boats long out of production, the name of which would mean little to most. Perhaps our site is representative of us and our passion, a little bit behind the times! and that isn't so bad is it?

I'm really grateful to George and this site for all the useful information that I get from it and yourselves...

Greg.

#348 Good Hope.