[Public-List] Boat stuff for sale

Glenn Brooks via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Wed Dec 17 12:59:26 PST 2014

Hello All,

Well, it is winter and I am desperate, desperate I say, to make room in my shop for some new machine tools and storage for materials for an upcoming winter project (live steam locomotive rebuild).  So am putting up for sale a bunch of sailing stuff.  Here are a few items that might be of interest to Albergers on the list...

original A-30 aluminum mast head - excellent condition, $150
Cast bronze rudder Pintal - new, unused, fits 1968 a-30 rudder style -$250 (My cost from the foundry two years ago)

Also a spinnaker, Mylar drifter, and nice working Jyb for the A-30, plus some other must have sailing stuff you will absolutely want for the holidays!  Ho ho ho...

Here is the the list and some photos I just posted to Craig's list in Seattle.

http://seattle.craigslist.org/est/boa/4808738457.html

Best regards
Glenn Brooks
Dolce 318