[Public-List] charts

David Gilbert via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Sun Dec 21 10:56:21 PST 2014

A friend of mine, a non sailor, has been tasked with closing of an
estate of a friend of his who sailed. He found a box in which there
are numerous charts for the St. Lawrence River, down the east coast
and the intra coastal waterway to the caribbean and back up a
different way. These charts date from as early as 2003. I have never
sailed off of Lake Ontario and unlikely to do so now but I would like
to help my friend. Does anyone know if these charts have any value and/
or would they be of use to someone.
David