[Public-List] Forgot to add....

Gordon Laco via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Wed Dec 31 07:08:29 PST 2014

Hello again -

I forgot to add that I¹ll be at the Toronto International Boat Show for it¹s
usual ten day run this month.   Yes, ten days.  This show is about the last
of the big endurance tests in the marine industry.  I¹ll be there touting my
Epifanes Yacht Finishes and Voyager Self Steering.  The weekends are always
busy, but the weekdays will be, I am certain, the usual doldrums.   If any
of you are going to the show (weekend or weekday) I¹ll be glad to see you.

Cheers -

Gord #426 Surprise