[Public-List] Companion Way Steps Question

Jeffrey Randall via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Wed Dec 3 10:23:42 PST 2014

Actually, mine fold down, but it appears to be a custom retro. When folded
down they can still be used on the bottom half, you must stand on the setee
and then the engine cover/sink edge to climb out.  I kind of prefer to
leave them off altogether for access to the A-4.  She loves to start but
magically sputters at in-opportune times.

Can you send a pic of the stairs

Jeff Randall
Yankee Star 296

On Tuesday, December 2, 2014, danielswords at yahoo.com <