[Public-List] old charts

Dominic Amann via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Mon Dec 22 20:19:40 PST 2014

I can't say that I would want them intentionally defaced. I am neither so
foolish nor so litigious as to use them to navigate when more up-to-date
charts exist, and then want to sue the person who sold them to me.
Especially when there is ample public evidence (here for example) that fair
warning has been given and understood.

I have no problem with wear and tear, or "margin notes" from actual use.

On Mon, Dec 22, 2014 at 5:48 PM, gordon white via Public-List <