[Public-List] old charts

Kris Coward via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Tue Dec 23 11:37:43 PST 2014

Also, a nice alternative to "not for navigation" is just to put "updated
to [date]" in one of the margins. It makes it pretty clear just how
out-of-date the chart is, without defacing it to the point of ruining it
as a decorative item (if that's ruining, then all my current charts are
already quite ruined, as I have notes like that on them, and make sure I
update the date whenever I carry out a round of chart updates).

I continue to look forward to the day when getting Canadian electronic
charts isn't a nightmare of copyright and BS...

-Kris

Kris Coward					http://unripe.melon.org/