[Public-List] iPad apps

Glenn Brooks brooks.glenn at comcast.net
Thu Feb 6 23:21:49 PST 2014

http://i-marineapps.blogspot.ca

Holly Molly, I've been reading up on iPad charting software and have just come across the I-marine website that has a write up about a couple of really novel utilities that would be quite nice to have when doing various A30 upgrade projects.  The most current review on the page talks about an iPhone tilt app that measures dead rise  in the hull.  If this thing will work on a horizontal plane, then one can measure deck camber with an iPhone to determine the precise angle to plane down the bottom of new toe rails - and other stuff.  Simply amazing!  So thought I would pass along.  Anyway, the URL is listed above.

Cheers,
Glenn B.
Dolce 318

Sent from my iPad