[Public-List] Mahseer anchor dragging in "Good Old Boat"

Bill Wallace wayfarer3134 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 4 06:51:52 PST 2014

That being said that all anchors can drag, the newer anchors - Rocna etc are significantly better than the older ones at not dragging, even at the same weight range and are far better at resetting if they do drag.  Lots and lots of reviews and people using them all the time, although I will admit I haven't replaced my 20kg plow yet, but that is planned for this summer as I have a cruise in the 1000 islands and will be leaving the boat a while near Picton on anchor.

Bill.