[Public-List] half hull

David Gilbert bigkanu at rogers.com
Mon Feb 10 07:12:08 PST 2014

Cathie Coultis, Commodore of the Great Lakes Alberg Association has
the drawing I own and lent to her for display at our 50th anniversary
dinner in April this year. It is the original drawing of the Alberg 30
that hung on Kurt's office wall at Whitby Boatworks and I am very
proud of it. You could Email Cathie, she responds on this email site.
David