[Public-List] Rudder drawing

Kristian Larson k.larsonbc at gmail.com
Sun Feb 16 00:49:54 PST 2014

Hi Glen,
I'm planing on doing a rudder build this spring for my boat Mara this
spring. It would be nice to see those plans before i do the fabrication.
The main dimension I'm missing is the depth of the rudder  from the keel to
the trailing edge of the rudder.
I lost Mara's rudder last summer unexpectedly while sailing in a stiff wind
last summer.

Thanks
Kristian Larson
Alberg #127 Mara