[Public-List] Alberg 30 History List Update

Robert Kirk isobar at verizon.net
Sun Jan 26 16:12:58 PST 2014

   I've updated the A30 History spreadsheet with the last of the 2013
   entries. I'll pass it on to George for inclusion as a spreadsheet in
   the usual place on the A30 org site. In the meantime, since I've had
   some grumbles from folks who are not spreadsheet afficionados, I've
   posted it temporarily as a plain pdf readable document at:
     [1]http://tinyurl.com/ka28a2o
   As usual please send me any corrections or additions. This version
   includes recent updates as well as several new Canadian boats courtesy
   of, and with thanks to, Commodore Cathie Coultis of GLAA.  On to 2014
   and the 50th!
   Bob Kirk