[Public-List] Racing in Toronto this summer

Gordon Laco mainstay at csolve.net
Fri Jan 31 10:31:30 PST 2014

Good day friends,

I¹ve been thinking it¹s long past time that I came to one of the Association
events with my crew and raced.  People in Toronto have generously and
several times offered us a boat, but I think the best test would be if I
could get SURPRISE down to the Syronelle or something like that and try her
out in person.

If I had the time I¹d sail her around ­ that would be a great trip but I
can¹t take a month off to do it (yet).  If I didn¹t have a house and a
family to look after I¹d hire a commercial trucker to bring her down for the
races and back up.

May I ask if there are any A30 owners in Ontario who might be able to help
us move SURPRISE with the loan of a road trailer and perhaps a towing
vehicle? (I¹d gladly pay expenses)

Gord Laco  Surprise #426