[Public-List] A4 question

Meinhold, Michael J. MICHAEL.J.MEINHOLD at leidos.com
Mon Jan 6 06:00:50 PST 2014

I second both the fuel as the most likely candidate and the ethanol
issue.
I struggled with rough performance similar to what Bill described all
summer until I started dumping Sea Foam into the tank regularly.
I also suspected the pick-up, but mine is very difficult to evaluate.
Given the improvement with gas treatment I suspect ethanol causing
occasional carburetor blockage. I watched George Dinwiddie take his carb
apart and it appeared to be full of gummy worms.

Mike #272