[Public-List] At the Toronto Boat Show

Dennis K. Biby sailor at aweigh.com
Sat Jan 18 17:06:04 PST 2014

Ahoy Gordon,

Thanks for sharing. Hilarious, been there, done that!  Next weekend I
work the four-day Baltimore Show during which there will be an endless
stream of ...

Love the folks who have a hundred questions, the answers to which they
don't listen.  Love the folks who open every hatch - even an Igloo
cooler - seeking ???  Relish the "how fast does she go?" question. It
matters not whether I respond with 10 or 40 knots!

Lest those reading think I am an arrogant, aloof a-hole, you're
welcome to spend an hour in the booth.  Attendees with the most
questions seldom buy. Attendees trying to impress
girlfriends/boyfriends/associates ... never buy.  Seek those with
intelligent questions who have done their research.

Jaded?  Perhaps, this is the first of four more boat shows this spring.

Dennis
s/v Ferrity