[Public-List] silly questions -

Mike Lehman sail_505 at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 21 07:46:40 PST 2014

Or...

It was like the ton of IT questions I would get as an IT manager.

One of my favorites...

A call from our Executive Director early in the morning (for her that was
10:30 a.m.) telling me to re-boot the mail server because she has lost ALL
of Thursday's mail. She has Wednesday's mail and she has this mornings
(Friday's) mail but no mail for Thursday, but it was there yesterday!

Funny, none of the other 35 people in the office has called about missing
mail?

I visited her office, looked over her shoulder, told her to click on the "+"
sign next to Thursday. "You're brilliant", she exclaimed!

I walked away shaking my head ruefully thinking...dumb bitch!