[Public-List] Alberg 30 History List Update

Glenn Brooks brooks.glenn at comcast.net
Sun Jan 26 20:27:46 PST 2014

Hello Bob,

Thank you also, for keeping the fleet's history up to date.  could you change Dolce  Hull 318 home port to Lopez island for  two prior owners tom green and the nonprofit - both are listed as Friday Harbor, which is actually a different place than Lopez island.

Thanks very much,

Glenn Brooks
dolce 318

Sent from my iPad