[Public-List] Jyb track location on foredeck

Kris Coward kris at melon.org
Wed Jan 29 08:27:39 PST 2014

I could've sworn those tracks are there for a split vang--at least
that's how Candy Cane is rigged. Functions quite nicely as a preventer
too. The lack of support concerns me a bit but so far it's just enough
to add a backing plate to support all those nuts over a larger area than
their washers (still nicely concealed by the teak cover which BTW can
now screw into the plates instead of directly to the deck). The things I
get up to when fixing leaks...

Cheers,
Kris

Kris Coward					http://unripe.melon.org/