[Public-List] 50th Anniversary Parade Boat Dress

John Maliszewski via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Tue Jul 15 12:21:16 PDT 2014

Folks, some of you have been asking about the Parade dress for the boats. I
have visited Bacon's and Fawcett's today to scout their inventory and here
are couple of suggestions.

-       Bacon's has 7 dress up flag strings (Nylon), 25 ft in length at
$25.95 less 10% discount for A30 Association per Steve. An Alberg needs 2 of
those to be dressed.

-       Fawcett's has 4 full signal flag sets (TAY 93245) at $59.95 (List
$86.49). One set would dress an A30.

So for those that do not have them here are your choices.

We still need boats for the parade, please let me know if you would like to
participate.

Thanks, John.