[Public-List] Life lines

Jeffrey via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Tue Jul 8 13:48:21 PDT 2014

I replaced my lifelines a few years ago with a tan colored Vectran (if I
remember correctly) rope.  It wasn't expensive, splices very easily, looks
salty and I'm happy with it. Very little or no stretch as far as I can
tell, and it's soft to the touch. How long it lasts remains to be seen.

-Jeff

Seagrass. #116
Boothbay Harbor, Maine
http://sailboatseagrass.com/

<http://instagram.com/jfongemie>

On Tue, Jul 8, 2014 at 4:35 PM, Gordon Laco via Public-List <