[Public-List] Fuel tanks

Jonathan Adams via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Tue Jul 22 03:49:07 PDT 2014

I got the 18 gallon Moeller that is vertically oriented - it fits under the deck, and leaves most of your locker available for "stuff"

I have an old style boat - it sits on the strake, and comes to just under the fill pipe - I had to move the fill pipe, and it is much easier if you fasten fill pipe after you have fitted the hose between the fill and the top of the tank.

I think Larry and I have the same one?

Jonathan
197