[Public-List] Alberg 30 boom gooseneck

Glenn Brooks via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Wed Jul 23 16:34:14 PDT 2014

Kristian,  here is one other west coast source.  Iam sure there are others...

http://www.ballengerspars.com

These folks are in Northern California and apparently outfitted Web Chilies' Moore 24 for his present and 6th solo circumnavigation.  He just arrived in American Samoa, 27 days out from Hawaii, 87 from San Diego.  He recommends Ballenger spars in his log WWW.inthepresentsea.com.  A very interesting read BTW.

Good luck on replacement!

Glenn b
dolce 318

Sent from my iPad