[Public-List] Rigging Lengths / Strippers - solution PS re Arco

John Birch via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Fri Jul 25 03:31:11 PDT 2014

Did a follow-up check on the sailing blogs, some folk are not having
problems getting parts for Barients from them, some are.

Seems those who email and follow-up with a phone call to Oz are getting
results. The phone calls seem to work best.

Apparently their prices are pretty fair even when shipped to North Amrica

Hutton-Arco http://www.arco-winches.com/products/spares

THE AUSTRALIAN YACHT WINCH (SALES) PTY. LTD.
4 Narang Place
St Marys N.S.W. 2760 Australia
Phone: +61 2 9623 2448
Fax: +61 2 9623 2265