[Public-List] Mike Lehman's Dodger

Mike Lehman via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Mon Jul 28 06:00:08 PDT 2014

hello from rainy Maine. Our Dodger was made by Chris Ford Yacht Canvas in Annapolis. The frame and handrails are made from 1" SS tubing. The Dodger is firmly mounted to the cabin top which is important because you grab on to it when going forward. I thought the helmsman awning was over priced, so I made that myself. I have pictures, but cannot attach them to a email on the list. I'll send them to George when I return home.

Mike Lehman