[Public-List] composting toilets

Rod weatherhelm at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 10 16:30:50 PDT 2014

Thankyou both for your insight. You have given me the confidence to do the measuring start planning how to make one fit.  I will never be able to make the existing head smell reasonable I figure because the tank may not be higher than the pump but the hoses do have to go up hill to get to the tank input neck. Therefore the liquid left standing in the pipe will always leak back in to the bowl.   Uck

Cheers,  Rod