[Public-List] hull 444

redavidson at aol.com redavidson at aol.com
Mon Jun 23 07:16:12 PDT 2014

Hi,

I have a 1970 Alberg 30 sailboat available for adoption.
Much of the interior has been removed for replacement of the bulkheads .

An Atomic 4 gas engine is included and a Volvo MD2B is also available for anyone taking the boat.
All the bits & pieces, including mast, boom, rigging, and sails are here also.

The boat is on Long Island, NY  and would require water trasnport to a marine to be moved. I am willing to
share the cost of the launch/haul.

Please let me know as soon as possible if you have any interest in this boat as I  am listing if locally also.

Thanks,
Roland Davidson

631-957-2976