[Public-List] (no subject)

Brent Higgins brentongl at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 26 18:04:09 PDT 2014

Hello A30 Universe,

My name is Brenton, and I am the new owner of hull #317. I bought the boat a few weeks ago in the Middle River area of Maryland. Not only am I a new owner of an Alberg 30, but this is my first time owning a boat! I have been doing tons of research and am very grateful for the community of Alberg 30 owners that have contributed guidance over the years. It was a huge selling point.

I'm learning a lot and having fun, but I'm also experiencing some challenges. Much of the boat's hardware & brightwork was taken apart by the previous owner and not much at all was labeled. I bought it with nothing put back together. It's kind of like a really big boat puzzle. So, if anyone is interested in helping put this puzzle back together, that would be awesome!

The previous owner did some nice refinishing of the brightwork but left the wood caps in the screw holes and finished over them (See pictures below). I'm not really sure about the best way to get
 through these and am hoping for some advice.

Thanks,

Brenton