[Public-List] Aluminum mast treatment

Glenn Brooks brooks.glenn at comcast.net
Fri Jun 27 06:30:39 PDT 2014

Not sure my earlier post actually got posted... So will try again.

Iam curious if there are any new whiz bang aluminum treatment products in the marketplace?  My mast has long ago lost its anodizing and every few years ends of with black streaks.  Also the gooseneck and boom suffer pitting and corrosion.  So I would like to treat the exposed aluminum with something that will protect against this occurring.

Anybody know of any new space age stuff that will do this?  Iam not really interested in painting the mast, and traditional acid washes are almost outlawed at my local yards anymore.

Thanks
Glenn
Dolce 318

Sent from my iPad