[Public-List] Re-Coring my Cockpit Floor #116

Glenn Brooks brooks.glenn at comcast.net
Wed Jun 4 09:58:25 PDT 2014

Jeff,  on my boat Whitby fiber glassed a stuffing box directly into the full, leaves plenty of room under the deck - but not sure if these are made any more.

Also why not just glass the tube in. Epoxy doesn't penetrate mat and roving well and and  If you do use epoxy then your stuck with all future repair work around the tube being epoxy as FG doesn't adhere to epoxy and hi strength resin is every bit as good, more comparable, and cheaper.

Glenn
Sent from my iPad