[Public-List] Error message

George Dinwiddie gdinwiddie at alberg30.org
Wed Jun 11 11:21:53 PDT 2014

It looks like a number of ISPs, including yours, have decided that one
of DreamHost's mail servers is a spammer and started refusing email.
Confirm your mailing address and perhaps the problem will go away. I've
reported it to DreamHost support, but the problem lies on the other end.
AOL, Comcast, Yahoo and others like to ban an entire mail server if one
of their customers reports spam from it. Kinda funny, considering how
much spam originates from AOL, Comcast, & Yahoo, but it causes me a lot
of unnecessary work.

Yes, the mailing list is pretty cavalier with passwords. It's only good
for changing your mailing list settings, however.

  - George

   I think how evening follows morn;            gdinwiddie at alberg30.org