[Public-List] Chesapeake Sailors

Gordon Laco mainstay at csolve.net
Sun Jun 15 17:01:16 PDT 2014

Thanks -

The regatta is over - we placed third.  JILL was very fast but as I wrote
earlier, tough to keep in the groove.  I got better as time went on but alas
we were third to NANTORIA who was first, and PURPLE HAZE who was second.

We're on short final preps for SURPRISE's truck ride to Toronto....

Gord
Surprise 426