[Public-List] no power to propeller

Mike Lehman sail_505 at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 16 03:36:54 PDT 2014

Brad

If you are sure the prop is fine, I would contact David Van Ness at Van Ness
Engineering...he is the expert on Gray marine engines . Make sure you tell
him that you have an Alberg 30 and that you saw his ad in our membership
handbook (even if you didn't)

Van Ness Eng.    David    VanNess    252 Lincoln Ave    Ridgewood    NJ
07450    vannesseng at optonline.net    201 445-8685