[Public-List] First time at the Syronelle

Gordon Laco mainstay at csolve.net
Tue Jun 24 06:38:20 PDT 2014

It's my own club! I think I'll make an opportunity to go and talk to them
directly.  A friend doing his term on the board was present so I reckon
there will be something official too.   I can't order a flogging alas...

I'll say again - the racing was great and it was wonderful to see some of
you folks.

Gord