[Public-List] Weather Books

Jim Davis a30240 at earthlink.net
Sat Mar 29 15:14:38 PDT 2014

   This was gleaned from another list.
   Steve Dashew is making his two weather books available online for
   free.  Both can be downloaded as PDF documents and kept for reading on
   your computer.
   One word of caution they are big, about 600 pages, I would personally
   not print them, but after studying them you will have a pretty good
   knowledge of weather systems, weather routing and storm survival.
   "Mariner's Weather Handbook"   and Surviving the Storm".
   http://setsail.com/weather-forecasting-storm-tactics-and-successful-cru
   ising/#more-31380

Privateer Isa Lei

If man does find the solution for world peace it will be the most revolutionary
reversal of his record we have ever known.

George C. Marshall

Warning:  Due to Presidential Executive Orders, the National Security Agency (NS
A)
may read and archive this e-mail.  NSA may do this without any warning, warrant,
notice, consent, or any judicial or legislative oversight.
You have no recourse or legal protection.