[Public-List] Port Dover Ontario

Gordon Laco mainstay at csolve.net
Fri Mar 28 10:52:51 PDT 2014

Hello friends -

I¹m going to be in Port Dover Ontario tomorrow participating professionally
in the Spring Open House sale being conducted by Bridge Yachts in that town.

First thing in the morning I¹m being ŒDr Varnish¹ doing a talk about yacht
paint and varnish practices; but perhaps of more interest I¹m doing a talk
in the afternoon right after lunch about how sailors through the ages have
used the best ideas and materials of their times to sail fast and weatherly
vessels.

Anyone who is within reach and might want to participate in the Q&A after
would be very welcome.  It would be fun to meet some of you who I only know
through this list.

Gord Laco
#426 Surprise