[Public-List] Spreader bases on newer hulls.

Richard Mair ramair49 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 24 14:11:20 PDT 2014

When we replaced the standing rigging in 2005 the mast had been tapped and
bolts put in. Since then we have been to sea on the Atlantic and up the St
Lawrence. We put the bolts in with a isolating paste and all has been good
so far. Some punishing weather on the way back to Ontario last year.

Richard