[Public-List] Hull #171 For Sale

Tory Reiff toryreiff at gmail.com
Tue May 13 11:18:32 PDT 2014

Our beloved Alberg 30 sailboat Osprey (1966, Hull #171) is in need of a new
owner who has the time and motivation to complete the work we have started
and get her back to where she belongs- the ocean! The pros: Beautiful,
solid boat with lots of like new equipment for cruising (Cape Horn
windvane, asym spinnaker & ATN sock (used twice!), new Awlgrip in 2013
(stars & stripes blue), well cared for Yanmar diesel, dodger, roller
furling, sea hood, removeable inner forestay, manual windlass, SSB radio,
heavy duty anchor & 150' chain, new water and fuel tanks, USCG Documented,
aluminum toerail, electrical upgrades & much more). The cons: Deck hardware
was removed in anticipation of painting the decks, which we haven't quite
gotten around to, the interior needs TLC). Boat is on the hard in Rockland,
Maine, 2009 survey and current photos available. Completed an East Coast &
Bahamas cruise in 2010, with a little elbow grease, you could be cruising
too! http://www.sailblogs.com/member/svosprey171/<http://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.sailblogs.com%2Fmember%2Fsvosprey171%2F&h=VAQHg8hGz&s=1>

Asking $10k "as-is" with all accessories- all reasonable offers considered.
Please contact me directly with any questions or to request additional
information, toryreiff at gmail.com.