[Public-List] New Traveler

Wes Gardner wesgardner1952 at gmail.com
Tue May 27 18:01:40 PDT 2014

When I purchased #196 (ex Agin Cajun) "Griffin's Faith" she had an "A" type set up for the main sheet consisting of a couple of blocks out near the coaming on either side and an old Merriman winch on center.  I replaced that rig with a Lewmar NTR #1 which is of the blind bolt variety for the track so it will align with any holes, I had no holes so I drilled some and mounted the track flush with no shims for deck camber. I then bought some Garhauer #30 blocks for the mainsheet and all seems to be good.

Wes

Sent from my iPad