[Public-List] looking for a mainsail boom

Michael Nikolich mike.nikolich550 at gmail.com
Wed May 7 18:47:01 PDT 2014

When I replaced Skybird's bent mast last year I also replaced the boom, as the new mast had a fixed gooseneck and it was easier to use the boom that came with it than figure out how to reconfigure my original boom.

I still have the boom that came off of Skybird last year.  It has the gooseneck fitting that attaches to a track on the mast.  (I still have the mast too, though I haven't tried to remove the track or fitting from the mast.)

I will send more contact info off-list.  I am out of town now, but can probably send you some pictures this weekend or early next week if you're interested.

Mike

Mike Nikolich
s/v SKYBIRD
Alberg 30 #550