[Public-List] A Request

Gordon Laco mainstay at csolve.net
Wed May 14 07:42:12 PDT 2014

Hello Mike -

I just got word from ACC's Board that they'd like to have an opinion about
the boat before taking the step of commissioning a survey (and I'd suggest
we ask your opinion of a local surveyor...)

Here's the link to the boat's information...
www.beautiful45footsailboatforsale.com

Let me know please if she's accessible.

Gord
 PS - launched SURPRISE this morning - very happy.