[Public-List] #76

George Dinwiddie gdinwiddie at alberg30.org
Wed May 21 00:50:05 PDT 2014

Hi, Bob,

Hull number 76 used to be known as Kittiwake and was quite active in the
Association. I used to race some of the point-to-point night races on
Kittiwake with Cy Fishburn. The original owner was Rolph Townsend.

It will be delightful to have you and Kittiwake active in Alberg 30 events.

To start a new thread, just send an email to
public-list at lists.alberg30.org rather than reply to a message.

  - George