[Public-List] Stuffing Box

Wes Gardner wesgardner1952 at gmail.com
Tue May 27 19:51:58 PDT 2014

Yes, thanks, George, those are helpful.  I read with  interest folks being able to lay on top of the motor and reach behind to adjust the stuffing box. My boat has been repowered with a three cylinder Vetus/Mitsubishi diesel and only a very hungry small child could hope to gain access in this manner...I suspect that's why the cockpit sole access hatch was installed!

Wes

Sent from my iPad