[Public-List] Stuffing Box

Wes Gardner wesgardner1952 at gmail.com
Wed May 28 09:56:42 PDT 2014

Hi All,
And you can bet that if I had any thoughts of going offshore, the Tempress
hatch would go away in a heart beat!  For tooling around the Chesapeake,
the chances of getting in serious trouble to the point of sinking are, to
me, within acceptable limits, although a big plastic-covered hole in the
cockpit sole does from time to time get my attention :-)

Wes