[Public-List] Mast Parts

randall weatherspoon via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Fri Nov 28 10:48:39 PST 2014

I have my Mast down and there is a chip in the sheave and it was originally
a wire sheave so I want to replace but can't get the bolt out and am afraid
to hit to hard and swedge the bolt. Has anyone replaced - how and how hard
and where can I get a delrin?- replacement?

Also the nut and bolt on the spreader assembly going through the mast is
oxidized like it's aluminum while the spreader attachment is Stainless? ----
I  need to paint the mast and would like to paint and inspect that area but
again do not want to screw something up that will take a lot of time and
money to fix.

All help appreciated,

Randy Weatherspoon, Marisel #385