[Public-List] End of season

Gordon Laco via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Tue Nov 4 07:27:51 PST 2014

Hello David -

I think the Quebec sailing magazine called http://www.escalenautique.qc.ca/
would be a good place to reach local sailors.... If you want to reach wider,
particularly Ontario sailors (the A30 is highly regarded here) you might use
GAM on Yachting http://www.gamonyachting.com/

If you want to use a broker, I've got a lot of respect for Patrice at Boulet
Lemelin right on the city waterfront in Quebec.  Say hello from me if you
talk with him.

Gord #426 Surprise