[Public-List] Rudder stuffing box

John Boor via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Thu Nov 20 05:08:33 PST 2014

John's origional posting mentioned that he has wheel steering thus the
rudder tube had to be modified to accept the quadrant.  Not having a lot
of room beneth the cockpit floor the tube will have to be quiet short, so
perhaps pulling the boat and installing a stuffing box will cure the
problem.

John Boor
Ex #380 MAHSEER