[Public-List] Garboard drain

Rod via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Sun Nov 23 15:22:38 PST 2014

A great suggestion,  John , and if the attraction is too weak to hold the washer (because the fibrglass is too thick ) then a second rare earth magnet on the outside should work even better if the polarity is correct.
Thanks for the idea.

Cheers,  Rod

Another option I have used to find a hidden location is to use a rare
earth magnet in the bilge (if accessable)or on the end of a piece of
dowling, then on the outside move a washer (not stainless) on the outside
to find the magnet.

John Boor